Do You Feel Stuck in Your Job?
Passed over for a promotion? Not making enough money? Worried about burning out? Looking for a better job?
I work with you confidentially to create your Invincible Career®
Hi! I'm Larry Cornett, career advisor and leadership coach.
Larry Cornett - Career Advisor
After transforming my career and life 10 years ago, I know how hard it can be to break free…
- You feel like you're not really appreciated, happy, or fulfilled.
- You’re afraid to lose your status, identity, and progress in your career.
- You're experiencing pressure, stress, and a sense of urgency to make more money.
- You’re wondering if you have the skills, knowledge, and talent to start over.
- You may feel confused, uncertain, and overwhelmed about where to begin.
I know how you feel. I was there too, until I took control of my career.
Now I help others create their Invincible Career by sharing the strategies I used to…
- Land high-paying jobs at IBM, Apple Computer, eBay, Yahoo, and other tech startups during my 25 year career.
- Get promoted 6 times in 6 years from an individual contributor to a Vice President at one of the largest internet companies in the world.
- Create my exit plan, start a business with clients waiting for me, and raise $1.3M in investment for my own startup.
- Regain my freedom, fitness, health, and family relationships along the way.
Options Available in My Plans
Access to my guides that you can use as reference material.
Guaranteed confidentiality for everything that we discuss.
Private communication when you need it the most.
Career Consulting Plans
- 1-on-1 confidential coaching
- Live video chat sessions
- Schedule consulting calls at your convenience
- Clients receive free access to my community
- No long-term commitment
- Includes a free initial consultation
- Contact me
- Group coaching and support
- Live group call every week
- Private group channel
- Access to courses and templates
- Career tips, advice, and feedback
- Only $97/month
- Exclusive membership site
- Group coaching and support
- Peer accountability
- Group calls every month
- Courses, templates, and support
- Starting at just $4.99/month
Isn't it time for a job that doesn't make you dread Monday morning?
- Don’t you deserve a meaningful job, with more freedom, and a smile on your face even on a Monday morning?
- Can you imagine working on what you want, the way you want, and in a career you enjoy every day?
- Wouldn’t it be great to take control of your future, redefine your job, and make a living doing something you love?
But, you feel trapped, stuck in your current career path, and you don’t even know where to begin with planning your next move.
Let me show you how to take the first step to change all of that.
With my support, I will help you create a career plan with professional guidance, easy-to-use resources, and confidential feedback.
Confidential and discrete guidance to create your personal career plan.
Regular communication for guidance, feedback, support, and accountability.
- You have a clear plan, step-by-step mentoring, and a way to safely explore new career ideas.
- You rediscover what you really want, your amazing talents, and your core strengths.
- You have a powerful vision, a meaningful mission, and can create your own legacy.
- You redefine your career, control your own destiny, and do something you love every day.
- You work on what you want, the way you want, and in a job you want from now on.
This will be your new life if you take the next step with me.
My career consulting is exclusively available to a few ambitious people who are ready to invest in their future, reignite their career, and make a living doing something they actually enjoy.
Are you ready to invest in creating an Invincible Career®, so that you become an opportunity magnet for the best things in life?
This program is not for you if…
- You're actually not very good at what you do yet, or don't even want to be.
- You aren't willing to work hard to take full control of your career and life.
- You can't commit to being accountable and working on your future.
- You don't want to invest in career guidance from a professional who has walked the walk.
How It Works
My career consulting combines clear guidance and practical advice with exclusive access to me, my community, and my 27 years of career growth and leadership experience.
I understand how you are feeling because I have been there too! And, like you, I took this first step on the journey to creating a better career and life.
If you’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but have felt overwhelmed because you didn’t know where to begin, you will love the step-by-step process and courses. The clear structure will walk you through how to plan your next move, safely explore your new career ideas, and create and grow a personal legacy that will stand the test of time.
If you've wanted to do this, but have been sitting on the fence, our live meetings will also provide the one key ingredient you’ve been missing: Accountability. There is nothing like working on your new future with like-minded peers and an advisor who will support you and cheer you on. I've been there and I want you to succeed!
You will have access to
- A deep dive to help me understand your current situation
- An assessment to uncover your ultimate career goals
- Confidential discussions one-on-one with me
- My career courses and challenge activities
- Step-by-step guides for your career journey
- Customized feedback for your unique situation
- Built-in accountability and a candid sounding board
- A clear personalized plan to make your next move
- Support through confidential messaging
- Real-time phone calls when you need them
Take the first step today to change your career and life
I can only accept a limited number of clients due to the intensive nature of my career consulting programs. I provide guidance, feedback, support, and the accountability you need to redefine your career and reclaim your life. If you want to see how my coaching works, schedule your free session today.
* Only a few spaces remaining
There's no commitment
Director of Design at Groupon Merchant
“I can't say enough good things about working with Larry, both as a colleague and in a mentoring relationship. Larry has been the person that I've routinely turned to throughout the past decade, for frank, forthright, and illuminating conversations about where to take my career. He's been an insightful resource that's been through it all before me, with no other agenda than to help me get to the best place I can for myself. His compassion and candor help him point out when I'm being less-than-honest with myself - and in a way that makes it palatable to hear. Having Larry available as a trusted resource - and as a friend - has been a crucial part of my continued professional development."
Head of Design at Scribd
“I have known Larry for close to 10 years now starting as a UI Designer on his team at Yahoo! Search. From those early days of my career I have been fortunate to have him as my manager and one who gave being "boss" a fresh perspective! Of the many 1:1s I had with him listening to our woes, expectations, aspirations, he was able to provide feedback that was real, honest and eventually I learnt over time actionable! In all these years he has consistently been bold, yet polite, accessible for advice or even just a conversation on topics of mutual interest. In the competitiveness of the Silicon Valley world, Larry has continued to be his own person while being there for others as a leader, a mentor, a guide. And now after all these years I couldn't be happier to see Larry take on the next adventure as a career and business coach, bringing together the best of all he has to offer and more. I often find myself quoting anecdotes from my 1:1s with him to my design team members for the timeless, valuable sharing they have been."
Director of User Experience at Shutterstock
“Larry is a source of calm when you need it the most. I’ve been lucky to have been managed by Larry at eBay and Yahoo, and he has given me unfiltered career advice, trends to look out for and even easy yet effective professional tips that has helped shape my professional life. I trust his guidance because he understands people's motivations and strengths and will go out of his way to help them achieve success."
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for a More Affordable Option?
You can subscribe to my group coaching service at an affordable price (currently only $15/month):
- Weekly challenges, homework, reading recommendations, and questions that help you plan what you want next for your career.
- Immediate access to all of the previous issues and podcasts (over 240 issues).
- A group career coaching experience delivered via a weekly email.
- Engage with me in the subscriber-only comments so that we can discuss your answers and thoughts.