Isn't it time for a leadership career that makes you look forward to Monday morning?
- Can you imagine finding a role that fulfills you?
- Don’t you wish you looked forward to work every morning?
- Do you want to maximize your leadership growth and earning potential?
Start Your 30-day Free Trial!
Join my private and anonymous Tech Leaders Career Mastermind group today to get the trusted and confidential guidance, feedback, and support you need to redefine your career and reclaim your life.
* Only 19 spots remaining!
Free for the first 30 days! Then $197/month $300
What if you could change that feeling that your career is "stuck"?
- After years of career growth, I still remember that day when I felt like my career hit a wall.
- I know that no one wants to feel stuck in a role they no longer enjoy.
- The problem is, you're so busy and you don’t even know where to begin with planning a change in your career.
Imagine if you networked with trusted experts who would help you take your career to the next level…
I'm Dr. Larry Cornett, the founder of Brilliant Forge (learn more about me). My private and anonymous career mastermind group provides you with guidance, feedback, support, and accountability from me plus an exclusive community of other like-minded talented peers. We all understand how you are feeling and why you want to get more out of your career. We get it, because we've been there too! And, like you, we took this first step on the journey to creating a better career path and happier life.
* Only 19 spots remaining!
This career mastermind is for you if…
- You want helpful and confidential guidance, feedback, and support from a trusted group of like-minded talented peers.
- You are a leader or business owner with 10-20 years of career experience related to or leveraging Tech.
- You have experience recruiting, interviewing, hiring, growing, and leading your own teams.
- You are serious about your career and willing to work on a personal transformation to kickstart your growth.
- You are willing to give feedback and help support others with your experience and knowledge in the anonymous group.
This mastermind is NOT for you if…
- You're early in your career and you're actually not great at what you do, yet.
- You aren't willing to work hard to transform yourself to boost your career.
- You can't commit to spending time in the private Slack team each week to both give and take knowledge, guidance, and feedback.
- You don't want to interact with other professionals who have "walked the walk".
- You simply do not want to invest in your career development or personal growth. You have it all figured out.
Isn't it time you left these feelings behind?
- You feel like you aren't fully appreciated, happy, or fulfilled at work.
- You feel a lot of pressure, stress, and anxiety every day.
- You feel like you may not have marketable skills, knowledge, and experience to redefine your career.
Wouldn't you rather be in full control of your career and where it's heading?
- Rediscover what you really want, identify your core strengths, and uncover your unique talent.
- Redefine your career path, control your own destiny, and do more of the kind of work that you love every day.
- Reclaim your life, regain your freedom, and achieve that fulfillment that you know is possible.
Take the first step today to change all of that
Join the anonymous Brilliant Forge Career Mastermind Group for Leaders in Tech
Start your 30-day Free Trial!
[stripe name="Career Mastermind Group" checkout_button_label="Start my Free 30-day Trial" description="Subscribe now for $197 per month. Risk free 30-day free trial!" ]
After the trial, the subscription is only $197/month $300
Join today to start your 30-day free trial to get the guidance, feedback, and support you need to redefine your career and reclaim your life.
* Only 19 spots remaining!
Director of Design at Groupon Merchant
“I can't say enough good things about working with Larry, both as a colleague and in a mentoring relationship. Larry has been the person that I've routinely turned to throughout the past decade, for frank, forthright, and illuminating conversations about where to take my career. He's been an insightful resource that's been through it all before me, with no other agenda than to help me get to the best place I can for myself. His compassion and candor help him point out when I'm being less-than-honest with myself - and in a way that makes it palatable to hear. Having Larry available as a trusted resource - and as a friend - has been a crucial part of my continued professional development."
Head of Design at Scribd
“I have known Larry for close to 10 years now starting as a UI Designer on his team at Yahoo! Search. From those early days of my career I have been fortunate to have him as my manager and one who gave being "boss" a fresh perspective! Of the many 1:1s I had with him listening to our woes, expectations, aspirations, he was able to provide feedback that was real, honest and eventually I learnt over time actionable! In all these years he has consistently been bold, yet polite, accessible for advice or even just a conversation on topics of mutual interest. In the competitiveness of the Silicon Valley world, Larry has continued to be his own person while being there for others as a leader, a mentor, a guide. And now after all these years I couldn't be happier to see Larry take on the next adventure as a career and business coach, bringing together the best of all he has to offer and more. I often find myself quoting anecdotes from my 1:1s with him to my design team members for the timeless, valuable sharing they have been."
Director of User Experience at Shutterstock
“Larry is a source of calm when you need it the most. I’ve been lucky to have been managed by Larry at eBay and Yahoo, and he has given me unfiltered career advice, trends to look out for and even easy yet effective professional tips that has helped shape my professional life. I trust his guidance because he understands people's motivations and strengths and will go out of his way to help them achieve success."
More About Me
I'm Dr. Larry Cornett, a career advisor and the founder of Brilliant Forge. Over 7 years ago, I was feeling frustrated with my job and uncertain about the path ahead. So, I decided that it was time to reignite my career and find a way to do the work that I love.
Now I help others forge their own invincible careers by sharing the strategies I used to…
- Land great jobs at IBM, Apple Computer, eBay, Yahoo, and other Tech startups during my 23 year career in Silicon Valley.
- Get promoted 6 times in 6 years from an individual contributor to a Vice President at one of the largest internet companies in the world.
- Create my own exit plan, start a business with clients waiting for me, and raise $1.3M in investment for my own startup.
- Regain my freedom, happiness, fitness, health, and family relationships along the way.
Prefer Private One-on-One Sessions?
You can upgrade to my one-on-one career consulting and have private calls with me for personal discussions, customized feedback, and confidential guidance that addresses your unique situation.