One-on-One Career Mentoring
- Maximize your career growth and earning potential
- Structured with weekly guidance, feedback, and support
- Personalized career plan for your situation
- One-on-one calls throughout the engagement
- Perfect when you're feeling stuck and you're ready for a career transformation
* Only 1 space remaining
- For less than $1/day you will receive ongoing career advice, guidance, and expert support.
- Membership also gives you free access to my course, "Forging an invincible career and life."
- It includes weekly challenges based on monthly themes to take your career to the next level.
- Plus, you get access to my private online community where you can get support, feedback, and inspiration from experts and other ambitious people like yourself.
Schedule a Career Call
- I provide a confidential one-on-one call to discuss career issues, provide feedback, and offer guidance.
- We can talk about your biggest career challenges, or issues with your job, boss, or colleagues.
- Of course, the 1-hour call can also be used to discuss any topics that you want.
- Take the first step today to start calling the shots in your work and life!
Career Gift Package
- Give the gift of a career boost to a friend or family member!
- Do you know someone who is feeling a bit stuck in their career?
- Do they have amazing potential that isn't being recognized?
- You can purchase a confidential one-on-one career call to help them take the first steps to be happier and more fulfilled in their work.
Director of Design at Groupon Merchant
“I can't say enough good things about working with Larry, both as a colleague and in a mentoring relationship. Larry has been the person that I've routinely turned to throughout the past decade, for frank, forthright, and illuminating conversations about where to take my career. He's been an insightful resource that's been through it all before me, with no other agenda than to help me get to the best place I can for myself. His compassion and candor help him point out when I'm being less-than-honest with myself - and in a way that makes it palatable to hear. Having Larry available as a trusted resource - and as a friend - has been a crucial part of my continued professional development."
Head of Design at Scribd
“I have known Larry for close to 10 years now starting as a UI Designer on his team at Yahoo! Search. From those early days of my career I have been fortunate to have him as my manager and one who gave being "boss" a fresh perspective! Of the many 1:1s I had with him listening to our woes, expectations, aspirations, he was able to provide feedback that was real, honest and eventually I learnt over time actionable! In all these years he has consistently been bold, yet polite, accessible for advice or even just a conversation on topics of mutual interest. In the competitiveness of the Silicon Valley world, Larry has continued to be his own person while being there for others as a leader, a mentor, a guide. And now after all these years I couldn't be happier to see Larry take on the next adventure as a career and business coach, bringing together the best of all he has to offer and more. I often find myself quoting anecdotes from my 1:1s with him to my design team members for the timeless, valuable sharing they have been."
Director of User Experience at Shutterstock
“Larry is a source of calm when you need it the most. I’ve been lucky to have been managed by Larry at eBay and Yahoo, and he has given me unfiltered career advice, trends to look out for and even easy yet effective professional tips that has helped shape my professional life. I trust his guidance because he understands people's motivations and strengths and will go out of his way to help them achieve success."